Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is the largest career student business organization in the world. Each year, FBLA-PBL helps over 230,000 members prepare for careers in business.
FBLA-PBL inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.
FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level competitive events.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships. Learn more about educational programs for FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more. Learn about the benefits available to FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser. Discover how FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level members support the March of Dimes.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs. Learn more about FBLA, PBL, and FBLA-Middle Level awards programs.
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) for high school students, with over 196,950 members and more than 5,200 chapters nationally.
- FBLA-Middle Level (FBLA-ML) for junior high and middle school students, with over 21,900 members and more than 750 chapters nationally.
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) for college students, with over 8,000 members and more than 350 chapters nationally.
- Professional Division (PD) for FBLA-PBL alumni, business professionals, educators, and parents who support the goals of the association, with over 3,900 members nationally.
FBLA-PBL’s National and State Awards Program, commonly called competitive events, recognizes and rewards excellence in a broad range of business and career-related areas. Through district-wide competition at the District Leadership Conferences, students can qualify for the April State Leadership Conference, where members compete in events that test their business knowledge and skills. Top winners in Colorado are eligible to compete for honors at the National Leadership Conference each summer.